Cheesy Grilled Quesadillas
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup sliced veggies of your choice.
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
2 cups corn kernels
1 bell pepper
1 1⁄2 cups milk, your choice
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
6 medium flour tortillas
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in Round Steamer, crumble in beef. Cover; microwave on high 4 min. Once cooked, discard liquid. Use Ground Meat Separator to break up chunks of meat. Remove from steamer and place in a large bowl with corn.
- While the beef is cooking, thinly slice bell pepper.
- In same steamer (don’t wash) whisk together mix and milk. Microwave, uncovered on high for 4–5 min, whisking halfway through or until thickened. Stir in cheddar.
- Add half the sauce, about 3⁄4 cup, to beef and corn. Stir to combine.
- Divide meat mixture and peppers on one side of each tortilla. Fold tortilla over filling. Place on grill.
- Grill for 5 min, flipping halfway through, or until lightly charred.
- Serve with remaining sauce (reheat in microwave, if necessary).
Per serving: Calories 380, Fat 18 g (Saturated 9 g, Trans 0.4 g), Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 26 g.