No need to turn on the oven during the summer for delicious buffalo chicken! Swap wings with boneless, skinless chicken breasts and easily prepare this hot and spicy appetizer on the grill.
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp ketchup
1⁄4 cup vinegar
1 1⁄2 lbs (675 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 tbsp seasoning, sugar, ketchup, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1" cubes. Toss with remaining 2 1⁄4 tbsp seasoning.
- Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Thread chicken onto Grill Boss Skewers. Place on pan and head to the grill.
- Place skewers on grill and cook, with lid closed, 12–15 min, rotating often, until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Remove Sheet Pan Liner from pan. Place skewers on Sheet Pan. Remove chicken from skewers and toss with prepared sauce. Serve with toothpicks—it makes it easier for you and your guests to pick up.