These cookie dough-inspired protein bites can help you fit breakfast into your busy morning. They’re quick, easy, delicious, and nutritious!
1 can (398 ml/14 oz) chickpeas
1⁄3 cup maple syrup
1⁄4 cup nut butter, your choice
1⁄4 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp Pumpkin Spice Latte Mix
1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- To food processor, add chickpeas, maple syrup, nut butter, rolled oats, and mix. Blend on high until smooth, about 4 min, scraping down the sides of the food processor as necessary.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner. Using Prep Pro Scoop (2 tbsp), scoop dough into balls and place on pan. Refrigerate 45 min. After refrigerating, roll balls to smooth edges.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.