1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
2 tbsp oil
1 can (19 oz/540 ml) chickpeas
4 cups baby spinach
1 1⁄2 cups 2% plain yogurt
1 lime, cut in half
- In a bowl, combine chicken with seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, rinse and drain chickpeas.
- Add chicken to pan; stir-fry until cooked, about 5 min. Stir in chickpeas and spinach. Cook for 2 min.
- Remove from heat; stir in yogurt. Using the 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from lime.
To make Chicken Tandoori, preheat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, whisk seasoning with 2 tbsp each lime juice and 2% yogurt. Cut 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken into medium pieces; add to bowl and coat. Arrange chicken on lined sheet pan. Roast 15–18 min, until cooked.