1 cup ketchup
1⁄2 cup vinegar
1⁄4 cup brown sugar
3 lbs (1.5 kg) boneless, skinless chicken
- Add seasoning, ketchup, vinegar, and sugar to an 8-quart programmable pressure cooker. Stir to combine. Add chicken. Turn to coat.
- Secure lid. Place steam release valve in SEALING position. Press MANUAL button, select HIGH, and set the time to 20 min. This will take some time to get up to temperature before the timer starts to count down.
- When the cook time has finished, naturally release pressure for 10 min.
- Using a long-handled spoon, push the steam release valve to VENTING position. Release pressure completely before opening lid.
- Remove chicken from pot. Using two forks, pull chicken into shreds.
- Press SAUTÉ and let sauce simmer. Add chicken back to sauce. Simmer, stirring often to prevent sticking, 2 min, or until sauce has reduced to your liking.