This is a perfectly balanced plate.
1 cup water
1⁄2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
2 large sweet potatoes
1⁄2 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) lean ground turkey or soy ground round
4 cups broccoli florets
1 cup grated cheese, your choice
Toppings (optional): extra grated cheese, chopped parsley
- In bowl, whisk together water, yogurt, and seasoning. Set aside.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes. Place in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high 6 min or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a sauté pan over high heat. Crumble in turkey; cook, breaking up meat using Ground Meat Separator, until the meat is cooked through, about 6 min. Add broccoli; cover and steam 2 min.
- Reduce heat, add reserved seasoning mixture and cooked sweet potatoes, stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese; cover, until cheese has melted.