3⁄4 cup hot water
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
1 cup carrots, sliced
1 cup celery, sliced
2 eggs, beaten
4 cups cooked rice noodles
1 lime, juiced
2 cups bean sprouts
2 tbsp chopped, roasted peanuts, optional
hot sauce, optional
- Stir seasoning with hot water and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat and stir-fry bell pepper, carrots, and celery for 3–4 minutes.
- Add eggs and stir-fry 1 more minute.
- Add prepared pad Thai sauce and noodles, tossing to heat through.
- Divide between four bowls and top with lime juice and bean sprouts.
- Garnish with peanuts and hot sauce if desired, and serve warm.