Crispy vegetables sautéed in warm aromatic spices. Dinner is solved.
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup steamed veggies.
1 medium russet potato
4 cups cauliflower florets
1 can (19 oz/540 ml) lentils
2 1⁄2 tbsp oil
1⁄2 cup water
2 tbsp tomato paste
1⁄2 cup frozen peas
2 cups plain 2% Greek yogurt
Toppings (optional): chopped cilantro
- Peel and dice potato into small cubes. Place in Multipurpose Steamer with cauliflower. Cover and microwave on high 5–6 min, until almost tender.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse lentils.
- Heat oil in Sauté Pan over medium-high heat. Add seasoning; stir until fragrant, 45 sec. Add cooked potatoes and cauliflower; stir to coat.
- Add lentils, water, and tomato paste. Reduce to simmer. Cover and cook for 8–10 min, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in peas; cook for 1–2 min.
- Divide into four bowls and top each with 1⁄2 cup yogurt and chopped cilantro, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 400, Fat 13 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0.2 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 480 mg, Carbohydrate 49 g (Fibre 18 g, Sugars 11 g), Protein 26 g.