2 1⁄2 cups quick oats or gluten-free oats
1 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
2 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt or dairy-free alternative
2⁄3 cup egg whites
2⁄3 cup applesauce
1⁄2 cup water
3 tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Place a lightly oiled waffle mold on a Sheet Pan.
- Place oats in a food processor and blend to the consistency of flour. Whirl in Protein Blend, baking powder, and Apple Pie Spice. Pour into a large bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk wet ingredients. Pour over dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour approximately 1⁄3 cup batter into each mold, filling all corners.
- Bake 12–15 min, or until golden.
- When cool to the touch, flip mold over a platter and gently remove waffles.
- Repeat steps 4–6 with remaining batter.